Abstracts and papers must be electronically submitted through the web application at https://gestor.economicsofeducation.com/
Authors are invited to submit applied and theoretical papers in all areas of economics of education for presentation at the Meeting of the Economics of Education Association. There is a limitation of two papers submitted by each author.
-The deadline for abstract submission has been extended to February 11st, 2022. Authors can also submit full articles at this time.
-By this first deadline, authors must also select a subtitle under which they would like to submit their work for evaluation. Captions are listed below and will be used both in the evaluation process and in organizing presentations at the Meeting.
-The authors will then be notified by email if their abstract has passed the first round of evaluation for acceptance.
-All authors with accepted abstracts, who have not yet done so, must upload a full article by March 31st, 2022.
-Complete articles will be evaluated by a scientific committee for acceptance to be presented at the conference and the authors will be notified.
-Only accepted entries from registered members will be included in the final program.
Relevant topics are organized in the following areas:
- Track 1: Demand for schooling, educational finance and equity:
- Education and inequality
- Equity in education
- Intergenerational mobility
- School choice
- Track 2: Management and educational planning:
- Education policy
- Entrepreneurship and educational quality
- Management and educational planning
- Teaching in education
- Track 3: Educational production and efficiency:
- Determinants of academic performance
- Educational production function
- Efficiency in education
- ICT and education
- School failure and dropouts
- Track 4: Education and labour market:
- Education and labor market
- Educational mismatch – Overeducation
- Higher education
- Human capital and labor market
- Vocational training
- Track 5: Human capital and economic growth:
- Human capital and economic development
- Returns to education
- Track 6: Miscellaneous:
- Education and gender
- Education and immigration
- Education and wellbeing
- Non-cognitive skills
PhD students and those researchers who are up to their second year of post-doc can apply for the M.J. San Segundo Prize. More information can be found here.
Instructions for authors:
- Abstract: No more than 300 words
- Type of file: editable format such as .odt, .doc, .docx, .rtf, or .tex
- File size: No more than 2.5MB
- Maximum length: 20 pages
- Paper size: A-4
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font size: 11pt
- Line spacing: 1.5 spaced
- Margins: Top 3 cm., Bottom 2 cm., Left 3.5 cm., Right 2.5 cm., Header 2 cm., Footer 1.5 cm.
Templates in diferent formats are available for this conference. Select the template that is most suitable for your operating system:
- Word XP 2003: AEDE conference template Word XP 2003
- Word XP 2007: AEDE conference template Word XP 2007
- OpenOffice: AEDE conference template OpenOffice
- RTF: AEDE conference template rtf